San Miguel Yamamura Packaging Australasia (SMYA) and its group of companies are focused on ensuring a safe environment for all staff, clients, suppliers and visitors in general. In response to the current outbreak of COVID-19, we ask for your cooperation and assistance to ensure we minimise any risks to our people:
- Engagements/meetings with SMYA staff should be performed via the telephone/teleconference or email.
- No customer/site visits to our manufacturing facilities unless agreed upon by the GM of that particular business.
- Our cash sales areas will remain open with social distancing rules in place.
We have also placed the following restrictions on our staff:
- International and Interstate travel are cancelled at this particular time.
If you have pre-arranged to visit this site for business-critical purposes, to conduct essential contractor services or to make a delivery, you are required to comply with the following in order to gain entry (in line with directives issued by the Australian Department of Health):
- You must not have travelled internationally within the past 14 days;
- You must not have been in contact in the last 14 days with a person who has a proven case of COVID-19.
- You must not have symptoms that are consistent with COVID-19 e.g. fever, coughing/sneezing, sore throat, shortness of breath.
Further, it is best you check with the site manager or the person who you will be meeting for any other guidelines specific to that site.
Please contact me directly or the General Manager of the particular business group if further clarification is required.
Chief Operating Officer