“Uncompromising on our Commitment to Quality” – Barossa Bottling Services
Our business is based upon client service and satisfaction. We specialise in offering a complete wine packaging solution to the premium boutique end of the market.
We cover all aspects of the process, from bulk wine arrival to finished goods distribution. We operate one filling line that runs at approximately 2700 bottles per hour. We have tank storage capacity on site utilising a combination of storage vessels for approximately 130Kl and we can provide pre and post bottling analytical services. We have also developed a niche in the filling and labelling of large format bottles including 1.5, 3 and 6 litre bottles.
A full range of generic dry goods are also available to purchase. We have formed relationships with a dry goods supplier and have negotiated buying discounts which we pass onto our customers.
- Bulk wine unloading
- General pre bottling wine preparation (SO2, CO2 and D.O. Adjustments and basic wine additions)
- On line bottling filtration (as required)
- Cork and screw cap application, including 31.5mm screw capping
- Pre and post bottling wine analysis (as required)
- On line Quality Assurance
- Bottling coverage from 375ml, 750ml, 1.5ml, 3 and 6 litre formats
- Self adhesive label application with three station capacity
- Variety of applications including: neck tags, front and back labels, medal application and wrap around labels
- Proprietary bottles that require orientation and alignment
- Stand up and letdown cartons in 6 pack and 12 pack configurations
- Barcode application and a range of options for ink-jetting cartons